Aradena Beta is Now Open to the Public with a $15,000 Tournament
The blockhain-based TCG has opened its doors to all game account holders, allowing players to compete for Genesis card packs, NFTs, cash prizes, and more.
Details of Aradena Beta 2
Aradena, a medieval-themed, turn-based blockchain TCG, has launched its 2nd beta tournament, which runs from June 16th to 25th.
According to the team, this tournament is free-to-enter and opens to all game account holders. Players only need to create an account here and download the game on Elixir.
The tournament features two reward pools of $5,100 each, with a total allocation of $10,200. The first pool is based on total points, with the top 200 players earning prizes according to a points system. Players can also concede after the fourth turn, though this will be counted as a loss. Disconnections also count as a loss, with no points granted.
In the second pool, players with the top 200 win rates will be awarded, provided they've cleared at least 30 matches. There will be two separate leaderboards for players to track their overall points and win rates.
Each pool will award the following prizes to the top players:
- 1st: $1,000 + 8 Genesis card packs + 2 Warriors of Aradena digital collectibles.
- 2nd: $500 + 5 Genesis card packs + 1 Warriors of Aradena digital collectible.
- 3rd: $250 + 4 Genesis card packs.
- 4th: $200 + 3 Genesis card packs.
- 5th: $150 + 2 Genesis card packs.
- 6th –10th: $100 + 1 Genesis card pack each.
- 11th – 25th: $50 each.
- 26th – 50th: $25 each.
- 51st – 75th: $15 each.
- 76th – 100th: $10 each.
- 101st – 200th: $5 each.
Players can also earn from a modified version of Milestone prizes, which are awarded automatically when specific goals are met:
- 1 game = +25 Silver, 1 Silver Card Pack, 5x each Commodity.
- 10+ points = +50 Silver.
- 20+ points = 1 x Silver Card Pack.
- 40+ points = +1 Genesis Card Pack, + 1 Silver Card Pack.
- 100+ points = +2 Genesis Card Packs, + Secret Cosmetic (NFT).
It should be noted that there are only 300 Genesis Packs to be given out on a first-come, first-serve basis. Eligibility for Pack Claims will be based on points at the end of the event, not when the achievement was attained. To learn more, check out the official post.