Blockchain Brawlers getting new Artifact Class Packs and Brawlers on May 25

Artifact Class Packs cost $50 in $WAXP and contain an Artifact Ring, Swag Kits and new Brawlers.

May 22, 2022
by Dragan
Blockchain Brawlers getting new Artifact Class Packs and Brawlers on May 25
News

The play-to-earn title on the WAX network, Blockchain Brawlers, is getting some cool new Artifact Class Packs and Brawlers next week on May 25 at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET, with unboxing set to take place on 1 PM PT/4 PM ET.

Only 5000 Artifact Class Packs can be bought “exclusively via [a] special Pack Sale,” with each pack costing $50 in $WAXP. Another 1000 will be reserved “for marketing purposes, with a focus on driving new players into the Brawlerverse.”

Every pack features an Artifact Ring, a “Living Dead” (15% chance to get) or “Combat Fatigue” (85% chance) Swag Kit as well as one of the two new Brawlers: Mike Yellerbelly or Rusty Klutz. Playing with the Mike Yellerbelly Brawler can award you with 3 $BRWL per match, while the latter NFT can give 206 $BRWL per match as well as Gold with a 0.03% rate, capped to 16 Brawls per day. 

The potential possibility of unearthing the Legendary Brawler Rusty Klutz from one of these packs is 0.1% out of the total 6000 packs, though it’s important to note that every account can only have 1 pack. Those who do end up receiving the Rusty Klutz NFT will be airdropped a Common Ring.

Made by WAX Studios, the company previously teamed up with the creator of Magic: The Gathering, Richard Garfield, to work on the PvP mode.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this page do not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the website's content as such. Individuals should do their own research before taking any actions related to the product they read about and carry full responsibility for their decisions.
We have sent you an email, please confirm!


News Filter
Play Games Now
Galaxy Fight Club
Galaxy Fight Club
illuvium
illuvium
Gods Unchained
Gods Unchained