MonkeyLeague Releases Breakdown of Breeding Feature

Breeding will be launched on October 26, and players need a breeding capsule to fuse two Monkeys.

Sep 29, 2022
by Michael
MonkeyLeague Releases Breakdown of Breeding Feature
News

Details of the Breeding Process

MonkeyLeague has shed more light on the upcoming breeding system. This development came after the game announced its partnership with Serie A champions AC Milan. Breeding is an essential feature instrumental to the game economy and NFT population. The game team has therefore developed this feature to ensure it is scalable, sustainable, and entertaining.

The game team said, 

“Although the main Monkey population thus far, the Gen Zeros, have the highest concentration of higher Alphas and Max Potential skills, newly bred Monkeys remain strong and unique Monkeys, especially when bred during a themed season. Newly bred Monkeys have great chances to have above average Alphas and Max Potential skills.”

When players fuse two Monkeys through the breeding system, there is a 31.5% probability that the new Monkey receives an Appearance trait from parent A, a 31.5% probability of getting an Appearance trait from parent B, and a 37% probability of getting a mutated trait from the two parents.

For Breeding to be successful, it must involve two directly unrelated Monkeys, e.g., siblings. Monkeys have a breeding cap of 4. Therefore, the first process is free, while the second, third, and fourth processes will be 25%, 80%, and 200% of the average Gen Zero sale price.

Breeding Capsule

To breed monkeys, they need a breeding capsule which is a single-use, tradable SFT, and the first sale will be on Magic Eden before the launching of Breeding.

Breeding capsules are 85% of the average price of Gen Zero Monkeys on secondary marketplaces at a specific time. This is calculated using a 7 – 14 day rolling average of transactions and not putting the top 10% of sales. Therefore, the first capsule sale price remains at 3.9 SOL.

Players can store capsules for future use, although they are only very effective within the first 12 months of minting.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this page do not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the website's content as such. Individuals should do their own research before taking any actions related to the product they read about and carry full responsibility for their decisions.
We have sent you an email, please confirm!


News Filter
Play Games Now
Galaxy Fight Club
Galaxy Fight Club
illuvium
illuvium
Gods Unchained
Gods Unchained