Mouse Haunt Announces The Christmas Collection

The Christmas Collection contains 7 different NFTs that offer a farming bonus. They’ll be obtainable through the Christmas Ghost Box that will be purchasable from December 16th to January 6th.

Dec 13, 2022
by Dragan
Mouse Haunt Announces The Christmas Collection
News

Isoforce Games has announced The Christmas Collection for Mouse Haunt, a play-to-earn PvP title on the BNB Chain.

Containing 7 different holiday-themed NFTs, the collection will be available on the store found on the game’s official website from December 16th to January 6th in the form of a Christmas Ghost Box. This box contains the Christmas Collection NFTs, all of which are split into Epic and Legendary rarities, except one that is only available as a Legendary NFT: the Reindeer. Overall, opening a Christmas Ghost Box gives you a 85% chance to get an Epic NFT, while the drop rate for a Legendary one is 15%. When comparing the drop rates of specific characters, most Epic variants have a 14.9% drop rate, while the Legendary editions have a 1.7% of dropping. The exceptions are the Legendary Reindeer with a 5% drop rate and the Santa NFT, which has a 11% and 1.3% chance of dropping for the Epic and Legendary versions respectively. 

Owning one of these NFTs gives you a farming bonus, with the percentage increase varying from one NFT to the other, as seen in the above image, while having all of them gives you a +16% bonus, meaning that you could have a farming bonus of 30%. The bonus period will last all the way to March 31st, 2023. Next to the farming bonus, other benefits to holding a Christmas Collection NFT include “Seasonal Art, Favorable Synergy Packs, and better Drop Rates.” There are also plans to “expand the seasonal collections and introduce permanent collector bonuses.”

For more specific details, check out the official Medium post here.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this page do not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the website's content as such. Individuals should do their own research before taking any actions related to the product they read about and carry full responsibility for their decisions.
We have sent you an email, please confirm!


News Filter
Play Games Now
Galaxy Fight Club
Galaxy Fight Club
illuvium
illuvium
Gods Unchained
Gods Unchained