OnChainMonkey and The Sandbox Teams Up for a brand new VoxEdit Contest
Create the coolest Monkey of the metaverse! Let your creativity flow and build something impressive.
The Idea Behind OnChainMonkey
OnChainMonkey is a novel method for accumulating PFP data in a single location. As a result of transactions occurring on-chain, more data can be collected and analyzed than ever before.
OnChainMonkey is led by an experienced team, including, Danny Yang, who founded Taiwan's largest cryptocurrency exchange, Amanda Terry, a digital media business development executive at Twitter and NBC, and Bill Tai, a legendary venture capitalist.
What will be the reward for the winners?
- 1st place: 4,000 SAND + 1 Genesis OnChainMonkey;
- 2nd place: 3,000 SAND + 1 Karma OnChainMonkey;
- 3rd place: 2,000 SAND + 1 Karma OnChainMonkey;
- 4th to 10th place: the participant will receive 1,000 SAND.
How can you be a part of this competition?
Here's how to create a GIF of your fully animated asset:
1. Use Gyazo to create your GIF.
2. Tweet your GIF, mentioning @VoxEdit, @TheSandboxGame, and @OnChainMonkey.
3. Include the #VoxEditWeekly hashtags in your Tweet.
4. To complete their submission, participants must fill out a Google Form.
Things participants need to take care of:
Primarily, the team is looking for entries created with effort and care. In addition, your entry should not contain any NSFW or inappropriate material, nor should you attempt to pass off the work of others as your own.
To enter the contest, you must use The Sandbox's free VoxEdit software, available on Windows and Mac. Ensure you follow and understand the VoxEdit Contest Guidelines before submitting your entry. Your assets should not exceed more than 5000 faces and should not have more than 175 nodes.
Submissions for the contest will open on August 22nd at midnight UTC and close on September 4th at 11:59 pm UTC. Reviews and voting will occur from September 5th to September 18th, with the results being announced on September 24th.