P2E Card Game Blockchain Brawlers PVP mode is Now Live

The creator of Magic: The Gathering has released the second installment of his Web3 PvP card game. The P2E game Blockchain Brawlers now has a PvP mode! Players can now compete against other players, put their skills to the test, and climb the community leaderboard.

Nov 15, 2022
by Anvi Saini
P2E Card Game Blockchain Brawlers PVP mode is Now Live
News

Richard Garfield is a popular card game visionary and developer. After launching several successful games inducing RoboRally and MTG, Blockchain Brawlers is the latest development of the famous mathematician. Moreover, Richar Garfield holds extensive industry experience in building blockchain-enabled games. With this game, the mathematician aims to push NFTs and the market cap growth further. 

Introducing Blockchain Brawlers

Blockchain Brawlers is a trading card game where the players collect NFTs. These NFTs are called Brawlers in the game and allow users to gain lucrative rewards. Hence, to earn in the game, the players must own NFTs. Every character in the game is unique.

The player’s traits and attributes will define their ability to perform in the PVP mode. As the players level up their Brawlers, their performance also increases. The game’s founder Richard Garfield developed it with the help of Tyranno Studios. 

Tyranno works on its own ecosystem where they have 80% of gamers/users lead the engagement. The rest 20% of engagement is led by developers. 

In reference to Blockchain Brawlers, Richard Garfield said, “I am aiming for a game that is entertaining and immersive with real strategic choices and opportunity for risk-taking—yet easy enough to learn that it opens up Blockchain Brawlers to a broad player audience.”

Going One Step Ahead Than a Simple Card Trading Game

Blockchain Brawlers is a card trading game, but it has several additional features as well. The new features include Brawl-O-Seums. In this, the users can on NFT land plots. They can use these plots to craft their own in-game items. 

As the players enter into PVP games with other players, they earn BRWL tokens. The players can then use these tokens further within the game. Until now, Blockchain Brawlers NFT sales have crossed $47,000. 

However, at the time of the Player vs Environment (PVE) launch, the total trading volume was $430 million. In the game, the land prices begin at $150, and one NFT character price begins at $600.

Disclaimer: The information provided on this page do not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the website's content as such. Individuals should do their own research before taking any actions related to the product they read about and carry full responsibility for their decisions.
We have sent you an email, please confirm!


News Filter
Play Games Now
Galaxy Fight Club
Galaxy Fight Club
illuvium
illuvium
Gods Unchained
Gods Unchained