SIDUS Heroes Releases 0.2.14 Patch Notes with a New Year Event and More

The latest update allows players to participate in a time-limited event to craft new weaponry in SIDUS. On top of that, the Mars Heroes Collection is now available for sale, featuring 3,000 new Heroes joining the SIDUS metaverse.

Jan 1, 2023
by Akira Ming
SIDUS Heroes Releases 0.2.14 Patch Notes with a New Year Event and More
News

Get ready for more weaponry and new Heroes in SIDUS Heroes v0.2.14

SIDUS Heroes, a AAA blockchain gaming metaverse, has launched an exclusive new year event along with a set of new NFT Heroes in version 0.2.14. 

According to the team, many rare weapons, such as the taser, are becoming increasingly common in the game. Thus, players no longer have an edge in combats when using such weapons. For that reason, SIDUS is hosting a new event where players can craft exquisite weaponry in preparation for the upcoming shooter game. 

From December 29th to January 31st, players will receive components to assemble a new gaming asset - a workbench - via the 3v3 daily battle rewards. This will be required for anyone who wants to produce new weaponry to compete in the vast universe of SIDUS. 

There are 3 types of workbenches, with each consisting of 20 parts. It will be a huge win if players can assemble all the components and craft one. Each type of workbench will allow users to create Electrotechnical, Kinetic, or Hydrotechnic weapons. Players can trade for missing components in the marketplace after the event ends or increase the part drop chance by having a variety of Hero line-ups. 

As shown in the table above, if you have 2 Common Heroes (0.5% drop chance) and 1 Legendary Hero (0.75% drop chance), you'll get a sum of 1.25% drop chance. But if you have 3 Legendary Heroes, the figure goes up to 3%. Alternatively, players can cooperate with other gamers to trade for missing parts and build these items together. 

On the other hand, SIDUS has also released the Mars Heroes Collection in partnership with MarsDAO. The latest drop features 3,000 new NFT Heroes ready to take on the existing inhabitants of SIDUS. For more information, check out the official post here

Disclaimer: The information provided on this page do not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the website's content as such. Individuals should do their own research before taking any actions related to the product they read about and carry full responsibility for their decisions.
We have sent you an email, please confirm!


News Filter
Play Games Now
Galaxy Fight Club
Galaxy Fight Club
illuvium
illuvium
Gods Unchained
Gods Unchained