The Devikins Guild Festival Starts Today: Earn Mynthe Seeds and More as a Team
Unlike the Devikins Anniversary, players can earn more rewards by working together with their teammates in the Devikins Guild Festival.
What is the Devikins Guild Festival?
Turn-based blockchain RPG Devikins is back with another play-to-earn event. This time, players can unlock more rewards by working with their guildmates in the Devikins Guild Festival. Starting from today until July 24th, every point that players received from training their Devikids will go to their guilds' progress bar. The higher the number of points, the higher the guild's ranking will be.
What are the prizes then?
Mynthe Seeds, Omulets, Xaron's Favours, and GH Pills are some of the juicy rewards on the list. By the end of the festival, players in Devikins will obtain prizes based on their guilds' rankings. In fact, every guildmate will receive the same rewards! For instance, if a guild comes in 1st on the leaderboard, each of its guild members will get 7,500 Mynthe Seeds, 3 Omulets, and 10 Xaron's Favours.
Here are the prizes based on guild rankings:
- Rank #1 - 7,500 Mynthe Seeds, 3 Omulets, 10 Xaron's Favours.
- Rank #2 - 5,000 Mynthe Seeds, 2 Omulets, and 8 Xaron's Favours.
- Rank #3 - 4,000 Mynthe Seeds, 1 Omulets, and 7 Xaron's Favours.
- Rank #4 - 3,000 Mynthe Seeds, 1 Omulets, and 6 Xaron's Favours.
- Rank #5 - 2,000 Mynthe Seeds, 1 Omulets, and 5 Xaron's Favours.
- Rank #6 to 10 - 1,500 Mynthe Seeds, 1 Omulets, and 5 Xaron's Favours.
- Rank #11 to 50 - 1,000 Mynthe Seeds and 4 Xaron's Favours.
- Rank #51 to 100 - 900 Mynthe Seeds and 2 Xaron's Favours.
- Rank #101 to 500 - 800 Mynthe Seeds and 1 Xaron's Favour.
- Rank #501 to 1,000 - 700 Mynthe Seeds and 3 GH Pills.
- Below Rank #1,000 - 500 Mynthe Seeds and 1 GH Pill.
Note: If a player leaves the guild during the event, all of the player's past contributions will remain with the old guild.
Similar to the Devikins Anniversary, players can't earn the utility token DVK (Devicoin) directly in this event. However, based on the number of Mynthe Seeds they have, players will be given some DVK in return. Other items, such as Omulets help increase the chances of success in sacrificing a Devikin, while Xaron's Favours allow players to exchange for goodies from the Wicked Well. Upon taking the GH Pill, a Devikin will receive a 100% boost to all of its attributes.